KAR HAR MAIDAAN FATEH(WIN EVERY BATTLEFIELD)



"Kar har maidaan fateh" which means to win every battlefield even though life is full of hurdles.Life is no bed of roses for anyone.Every person has an individual story to tell which contains emotions,pain,loneliness and finally success.Though one has to face various difficulties it is the person who wins every battlefield is the one who is a WINNER.Many a times a particular song is created and it brings all the motivations ,past experiences, and strength.One such is a latest buzz nowadays a song which says "pighla de zanzeerein,bana unki shamsheerein, kar har maidaan fateh" which means melt the chains (you are tied with) and make swords out of them,win every battlefield!

This song has such a power to bring out the motivation in one's life no matter what.It has some kind of hypnotist lyrics that I couldn't get over it.I was writing on some other thing and I truly couldn't stop listening to this song that I changed the topic and was determined to write on this song and the intense message this song has for every individual irrespective of any age.
"Teri koshishen hi kamyab hongi jab teri ye zid aag hogi,phoonk de na -ummeediyan,naa ummediyan" it says further that your attempts will be successful ,when your insistence turns into a fire.Burn away all the hopefulness.! Lyrics surely has extreme sensitivity .Life makes one learn at every stage.It makes a person mature with every coming year.When one look back in his times,it literally makes him wonder that "Why the hell he did that!!"

 Teenage is one stage when one struggles between "oh I know all " and "I am not worth of anything".We make so many mistakes and parents are always there to accept us with all the blunders we have done."Kar har maidaan fateh" is the voice of our parents at every phase of life.This is our parent's voice ,always picking up ,when we fall.I believe this whenever I listen to this song.It reminds me of my parents,somehow.It makes me damn emotional.Damn!!!

I  actually am short of words right now and each time ..whenever it comes to parents! ......(after a long sigh)......Well!!

In spite of all the differences and clashes , they stand like pillars.PILLARS ..STRONG AND STEADY!!Never hurt your parents guys! We cant even measure what all they have done for us.Think about it once. Don't be too busy in this stereotypical sedentary world.Go and hug them.No peace will be found anywhere which can be found in their arms.

"Roothi taqdeerein toh kya,tooti shamsheerein toh kya, kar har maidaan fateh!In gardishon ke baadalon pe charh ke wakt ka girabaan pakar ke poochna hai jeet ka pta" which says "So what if luck isnt favouring you,so what if the swords are broken.Win every battlefield with the broken swords only. It further adds "Taking the moon and the stars in your fist,crossing the limits of the sky,become separate from the crowd." My father though not in this way,but somehow always tries to convey me this.May be he is not able to put his thoughts in his words but how much I understand his state of mind after these lyrics.Throwback! when I fought with him and packed my bags off to my city.What he might have felt!And then when I came back almost bankrupt and ill!He healed me! with no questions.When I broke my ligament and he carried me on his back through all the stairs till my home (almost 60 stairs to climb) He himself have a backache irrespective of that.When he cried a lot on me staying in city infront of my pg owner!But still he had one line to me "Kar har maidan fateh!"O bandeya "Kar har maidan fateh!"

Writers are great!They can express their thoughts with words.I have great respect for writers.Thanks to such songs which can relate one with their lives.Not only my but everyone's parents are no writers.They want to convey such lines to their children but run short of words!Understand them.Read their wrinkles on their forehead.Touch their hand nerves.Hear their heart beat.Every hearbeat will only say this :

"Tere peeche peeche raaste ye chal ke ,bahoon ke nishaanon mein dhal ke ,dhoondh lenge apna aashiyaan!" which means "following you,these paths,molding themselves into the marks of your arms ,will find their home." so "Win every battlefield"

"KAR HAR MAIDAAN FATEH!"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts